We are pleased to announce the Wharton Global Alumni Forum Raffle in Milan on May 17- 18, 2012.
A raffle is a game of chance, in which contestants purchase tickets that give them the opportunity to win exciting prizes. Winners are determined when their raffle ticket is drawn. For a chance to win, contestants need to purchase a raffle ticket and to be present at the Raffle Drawing when the prize-winning tickets will be selected.
Beginning Thursday, May 17, all Forum participants will have the opportunity to purchase as many tickets as desired at a cost of €10 each. The more tickets you purchase, the greater your chances of winning a prize. You may purchase tickets at any time during the Forum. At the Farewell Gala on Friday, May 18, winners will be drawn and announced.
In keeping with the tradition of the Forum Raffle, all proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to a charity chosen by the Organizing Committee.This year they have chosen Save The Children as the beneficiary.
Raffle prizes are donated by the School and by Wharton alumni and friends. At present, prizes include:
- Free tuition at a one week Wharton Executive Education Program in Philadelphia or San Francisco
- 5 books published by Wharton School Publishing (delivery included)
- Forum registration for two participants to any one of the 2013 Global Alumni Forums - 2 night stay at the beautiful Borgo Egnazia - 2 night weekend stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Milan - Spectacular assortment of Pinko fashion accessories. - A one to two hour private walk around Vernazza led by Ruth Manfredi, President of Save Vernazza ONLUS. This walkabout is fully customizable upon request and aims to promote sustainable tourism by educating visitors about Vernazza`s unique territory and culture. - An original work of art by Susie Barrow entitled "Summertime Heat," donated by Ruth Manfredi WG`99 and Save Vernazza. - A Hong Lou Meng Screen donated by Philip Wu, WG`95
- A brocade painting of Yung Le Fung donated by Philip Wu, WG`95
- Two chances to win Moncler Down Jackets
- Mulitple chances to win Timberland Jackets and Backpacks
The list will continue to grow over the coming months. Keep checking back to see our list of prizes!
We welcome the donation of prizes for the raffle. For more information or to make a donation, please contact:
Global Alumni Forums
The Wharton School
University of Pennsylvania
344 Vance Hall
3733 Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
+1. 215. 898. 2523